About 4One Ministries
4One Ministries is the legal name that covers both Mantour Ministries and Adessa Holden Ministries.
Our name comes from Ephesians 4:1, one of our Mom's favorite verses, which says, "As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received."
Even more than sentimental value, we believe this verse describes our calling--to help men and women discover and reach their full potential in Christ---to live a life worthy of the calling they have received.
The Mission of 4One Ministries is to support Men's and Women's Ministries inside the local church and reach men and women for Jesus. We use every means available to produce Men’s Ministry Resources and Women’s Ministry Resources that provide practical Biblical teaching to strengthen, encourage, and challenge individuals to grow in their walk with Christ and apply Biblical principles to their everyday life.
4One Ministries Board of Directors
Founder and President of Mantour Ministries, Men's Minister, Author & US Missionary
Lori is the Events Director at Philadelphia Christian Center in Bensalem, Pa. She and her husband, Joey lead Philadelphia Master's Commission.
Counselor, Retired Lead Pastor and Presbyter at Calvary Church in Dover, DE.
Women's Minister, Author, Speaker, Founder of Adessa Holden Ministries
Executive Pastor at Philadelphia Christian Center in Bensalem Pa,; Director of Philadelphia Masters Commission
Retired Creative Arts Pastor at Calvary Church Dover, DE. Health Coach.
1. The Scriptures are Inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
2. There is only One True God.–revealed in three persons...Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).
3. In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God's Son Jesus was both human and divine.
4. Though originally good, Man Willingly Fell to Sin–ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
5. Every Person Can Have Restored Fellowship with God Through 'Salvation' (trusting Christ, through faith and repentance, to be our personal Savior).
6. The two ordinances—(1) Water Baptism by Immersion after repenting of one's sins and receiving Christ's gift of salvation, and (2) Holy Communion (the Lord's Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ's suffering and death for our salvation.
7. The Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a Special Experience Following Salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service, just as it did in New Testament times.
8. The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is ‘Speaking in Tongues,’ as experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced throughout Acts and the Epistles.
9. Sanctification Initially Occurs at Salvation and is not only a declaration that a believer is holy, but also a progressive lifelong process of separating from evil as believers continually draw closer to God and become more Christlike.
10. The Church has a Mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. We believe 'the Church' is the Body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God's offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His Son, Jesus Christ.
11. A Divinely Called and Scripturally Ordained Leadership Ministry Serves the Church. The Bible teaches that each of us under leadership must commit ourselves to reach others for Christ, to worship Him with other believers, to build up or edify the body of believers–the Church and to Meet human need with ministries of love and compassion.
12. Divine Healing of the Sick is a Privilege for Christians Today and is provided for in Christ's atonement (His sacrificial death on the cross for our sins
13. The Blessed Hope—When Jesus Raptures His Church Prior to His Return to Earth (the second coming). At this future moment in time all believers who have died will rise from their graves and will meet the Lord in the air, and Christians who are alive will be caught up with them, to be with the Lord forever.
14. The Millennial Reign of Christ when Jesus returns with His saints at His second coming and begins His benevolent rule over earth for 1,000 years. This millennial reign will bring the salvation of national Israel and the establishment of universal peace.
15. A Final Judgment will take place for those who have rejected Christ. They will be judged for their sin and consigned to eternal punishment in a punishing lake of fire.
16. We look forward to the perfect New Heavens and a New Earth that Christ is preparing for all people, of all time, who have accepted Him. We will live and dwell with Him there forever following His millennial reign on Earth. 'And so shall we forever be with the Lord!'